Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Path We Chose III

Hakim: I met this new person just today through a friend. Jackie, she said her name was. It was funny how we were introduced. We just had no option but to chat. Cause the friends we came with left us to hang out. For a moment, it looked like a set-up. And for a while, all we did was look at each other's face and smile. Until it began to get weird. But Jackie is the smart type, she realized I wasn't much of a talker so she decided to do the talking whilst I listened and waited for my comment, as and when necessary. We covered every topic. Including dating, career goals, family, culture, sex, movies, series, music, fashion, gadgets, makeups, animation, future goals etc. I got her number afterwards, and in fact, we had nothing more to talk about. We just did revision on the topics we've already discussed that interested us. She was so particular about my type of girl. I guess I skipped the part I went to see her off at her place. And she didn't want me to leave. She went ahead to lock her door and placed the key in back pocket, daring me to come get it. I thought she was kidding until it was 2hours to 12am. I managed to pin her down in one corner and begun tickling her all over to get her to give up. And before I knew it, her tongue was up in my mouth. Just then, I knew it was time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment