Thursday 9 November 2017

A demon in my Room II


Diana: At that juncture, I realized the advantage of memorising scripture. I started praying in my head; God if you save me once again I will start memorising scripture like crazy. Yet even if I'm short of verses from the Bible, there is one particular one I could never forget. I quote, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places", Ephesians 6:12. But the next verse was what I was looking for. There and then, I found my phone on the floor. I quickly opened to verse 13, "Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Abrupty, I heard a knock on my door. I asked who was it but no one replied, so I headed towards the door. Few seconds after, I saw the demon in my room flee. It looked as if a demon of a higher rank had been tasked to finish in a few minutes what the previous demon felt hesitant to. I went back to my bed, blasting in tongues based on the verse I just read. I heard another knock on the door, I shouted, "Give me 1 minute". After a moment, I stood up and I felt heavy. I knew I was ready, I asked again who it was just to be sure, yet no response. I opened up and there he was. I bypassed him to look further if anyone else was there, but there was no one else. I told him, I won't buy a watch today so he left. Yes, it was a watch seller. I went inside my room, and went back to watching my movie. I forgot a few minutes ago I was energised in the Spirit. That's what many of us do, after we win one battle, we relax thinking that is all. Forgetting that when a demon is defeated, it goes to call several demons stronger than itself to attack us again. Don't lose your focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment