Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Path We Chose

Glenn: The path we chose to take was never a complicated one yet it turned out so. Prolly, we were headed towards this direction right from the on-set. But all we did, was to convince ourselves things would get better, while we stuck to the same old practices. Every good thing has an end, so nothing surely last forever. All I did was hope this very thing we shared would last. Nevertheless, I put in mind everything happens for a reason as well. Preparing myself for any possibility of us going our seperate ways. Cause you were no more stable. And I couldn't tell what you really wanted but it was very clear the focus had shifted from me. I'm happy we've come this far anyway, cause you've opened my eyes to many possibilities in this life of ours, of which I'm grateful for. A day with you, was always a better time spent. No doubt about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment