Saturday 4 November 2017

No Touching Bae II

Sam: Since we are sharing what we've put up with over the months, lemme also share mine. First of all, I don't like it when we agree on something and you don't come through. Hold on and lemme make my point. First, it started with our movie night on Friday which you gave the venue and time yourself but on that day something came up. And you didn't bother to leave a message. Also, you asked me to be your dancing partner in your rehearsal team of which I agreed, and you sounded happy about it. Only to realize, you were still asking others as well after I've agreed. And that just put me off but I just overlooked it. Another thing is your laughter and loudness when speaking with me. You claim its part of you and that you can't seem to change. And about me not touching you, I won't do that again, I would prefer you also don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment