Saturday 4 November 2017

No Touching Bae

Eve: Sam, please I would prefer that you wouldn't touch me again. Cause you hurt me every time you do. If you didn't know, now you do. I don't like the way you mash up my breast as if they are oranges. And I don't even know why I put up with it. Secondly, I would also prefer that you don't use certain words when communicating with me. This isn't the first time I'm saying this. And this is even what brought about this whole issue. I was thinking you would change over the months but you just seem to stick with it. And I don't fancy that and you know it. I have noticed you don't really seem to care how I feel, you always put your feelings first. You do what you are pleased with, as and when you feel like, with me in the middle of it. Now I know for sure you are not ready to change so please keep your distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment