Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Path We Chose II

Glenda: Ridiculous, how this may sound but I was very certain we were headed towards this path all along. I was clueless, as to how we would, but deep within my guts, I knew. I could see it from the way you looked at me at times. That sweet, soft, unstable look with a pinch of shyness, sauced up with a partial smile. That smile really gets me everytime though, especially when I'm pissed with you. Anyways, that's only one aspect. Another one is, the way you sugar-coat your voice when I always call up unexpectedly. Believe me, when I say, I can feel your smile pierce right through me on the phone. It's just so infectious. Never stop doing that. And another one is, when you doing something and you call up and you don't wanna cut the line unless you through with it. Especially when you cooking stew on a Satutday morning or baking meat pie on a Sunday evening. And sometimes when we have nothing saying, we just be on the line and be laughing in turns. Smh!!!. We've surely come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment