Thursday 9 November 2017

A demon in my Room



Diana: I saw a demon in my room last night. It was just sitting down comfortably, as if it was waiting for an instruction to execute. It wasn't disturbed at all by it's surroundings, it looked as if it was embedded in it's thoughts. I have never seen a demon, to talk of it looking troubled. But there and then, I realized the duty given it was beyond it's capabilities. It knew very well no excuse it would try to give would save it from the punishment that awaited it if it did not deliver as assigned. All of a sudden, it stood up and decided to at least try something. I could see it was gathering all momentum, vim and vigor. That was when I realized I was at risk. All along, I was so caught up in the moment that it felt as if I was in a 3D cinema. To only come to the realization it was actually happening. I also began to search for my phone to open my Bible app. Don't judge me already, I do my quiet time often but the memory verses don't really stick in my head. So I couldn't remember most of the memory verses off head. And for some funny reason, I couldn't find my phone. Lol!!!. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment