Sunday 12 November 2017

A demon in my Room III


Edd: God forgive me for the sin I didn't intend on committing. "The soul is willing but the flesh is weak". The very line every sinner uses and I'm even tired of hearing it myself. But God, You know I haven't done anything yet physically, but in my mind, I have done worse, and it's still on-going. And that's the reason for this prayer. Just after the prayer, Mary called me. Asking me if I was in the room. I was very certain if she came to meet Casandra it wouldn't be a nice scene. Not that we were dating, but the way I'm into her, I just didn't want her having a certain perception about me. Cause I knew Casandra very well and how she's capable of making people believe something that isn't so. Anyways, before I could even reply Mary, she was already knocking on my door. Immediately, Casandra shouted, please who is it?. I did tell her to shut up and sit up cause I didn't want the one at the door to think otherwise and who knows who might be at the door. But she gave me the "You don't tell me what to do" look. So I told her to at least lemme know the next time before she comes. She laughed, So that you would fake not being around as you always do?, she replied. That was when I realized it was gon be a long day ahead. To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment