Wednesday 14 December 2016

Leaving Nothing Out X

Yet another episode of leaving nothing out. Just an interesting chat between two friends. Can't really tell whether they are just friends or there is something more to it. Check it out for yourself.
Monica: Hello honey, take me out this Christmas err? Austin: Hello Sweedy, at least ask how I'm doing first. Anyways I'm doing good, hope you are too? Where would you like to go? Monica: Lol. I'm also good. Anywhere you would take me. Not a silent place though. Austin: Oh okay. But can you just get a place you wanna go and lemme know. Monica: Oh you figure out a place. Don't really know myself. Austin: Okay then. I'll get back to you then. Send me a picture of you err. Monica: Would be waiting honey. Today is 25th oo so get back to me on time. (Picture sent) Austin: Don't worry, I'll sure get back to you as soon as possible. Wow!, bae so fine. Wear one of dem dresses when we do go out yeah. Monica: Ain't a problem.............One Week Later....... Monica: So you didn't get back to me err. Austin: I said hello the last time but you didn't reply so I thought you weren't in the mood any longer. Monica: Oh come on, you just said hello, I mean if you really wanted to take me out you would have carried on with the message. "Logical Reasoning". Austin: Oh really?, you could have also just replied. Monica: Okay, no yawa(biggie)!, we can still reschedule it so when? Austin: Okay lemme get back to you then. Monica: Please, is okay if you won't take me out. Isn't force, was just asking if you would. Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Between the two parties, the is a brink in the follow communication. If Austin had followed up with a phone call checking what's up with Monica, I am sure this sort of misunderstanding would not have generated. Also they both seem to really like each other, so I suggest they both let each other know how they feel, and also workout their differences about effective communication. This is because effective communication yields a healthy relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a point there. But all along I thought Austin was portraying signs of reluctance of taking Monica out. Wonder what is actually holding him back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea he was! But could it be that he is just not wanting to get involved with Monica at all or he just doesn't appreciate Monica's friendship and is completely taking her for granted? OR he just wants to put an end the friendship but does not know how to go about it?

      Delete