Friday 9 December 2016

Leaving Nothing Out VII



On this segment, we out to find stuffs people        would like to get this Christmas. Here are some things they mentioned.
Freddie: I don't really know but I think Iphone 7 will do. Anne: Range Rover Sport will do. Keisha: Kisses and cuddles all night long from my boyfriend I guess. Portia: Haven't really thought about this but when the need arises, I will know just what I want. Gifty: It depends though. Cause I can mention something now and totally want something different after having it. Ivan: That a girl I'm pursuing would finally say yes. Jimmy: A tour in America will be just great. Anthony:A day out with my family to eat and drink and chat all day at a wonderful place will just do it for me. George: A new house at East Legon near Jane will just do it for me. Thanks for reading today's exclusive. We've got a bonus package for our viewers. Which is a Christmas Rhyme by Ehud. You cannot afford to miss this. Take us away Ehud.
 Ehud: The Christmas Fever is on. Already making merry. Our Dear Savior was born, celebrating with fried chicken sauce and cherry. If I'm not wrong, you would bear with me that the month's still young, soon be watching movies like Catwoman; Hanny Berry, The Mask; Jim Carrey. Not forgetting Home Alone. And also calling loved ones on phone, united under the Christmas Glory. Due to the election results delay, people looking weary. Come on, get something better doing. Why the long face, why the worry?. Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment