Thursday 8 December 2016

Leaving Nothing Out VI

On this segment, we would like to share some of the funny comments on the election in Ghana. Let's get started.
Ama: Don't disturb me. I'm ironing my voters ID card and cleaning my nails at the saloon. Tomorrow somebody go cry!!!. Kwaku: See the way Ghana is quiet. Why is the EC writing names of talkers. Adwoa: In a land of choas and a time of waiting, the destiny of a confused nation, rest on the shoulders of a young woman. Her name, Charlotte Osei. Akosua: I cannot find the wale on the waakye, then someone whispered, Mahama awe. Kofi: Mahama Mahama I am here. Call the EC very quick. Charlotte Charlotte have I won. No Mahama you have lost. Akua: Mahama Will Go 1 & 2. Starring: John Dumelo, Mzbel, Kwame Dzokoto and Mr. Beautiful. Introducing: Aseidu Nketia. Director: John Dramani Mahama. Asistant Direction: Amissah Arthur. Music by: Shatta Wale. Kojo: Dear Patriots, the Electoral Commission is acting like a Legon lady. Have patience, you go chop am. Yaa: Carrot Osei wants to do kanana but still the battery is in the Lord. Kwesi: I agree with the EC boss to declare the results in 72hours time cause the winner is 72years. Kwame: The gap Nana Addo has given Mahama eh, not even tugyimi rice can close it. Gyan: Even Nana without assumng office has started creating jobs already. Five of my NDC friends are now motivational speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment