Wednesday 14 December 2016

Leaving Nothing Out VIII

Welcome to another segment. Today, we don't really know what to discuss so we made a couple of people free their mind. And say whatever they felt like saying. But not just anything, and I know you would like it as well. Topic: Talk about what someone does that really annoys you or pisses you off for days. To the extent that when you even see their picture you wanna hit the delete button.
Aleda: I have been chatting with this guy for sometime now. He's in Ghana and I am in the states so we normally chat only through Whatsapp and IMO. Recently, his phone started messing up and that affected the fluidity of our chat so I decided to start calling directly. Anytime I do he doesn't respond and he gives this lousy excuse of not wanting to waste my minutes since it's expensive. But I'm not complaining. We've argued about this matter for sometime now and I have finally decided to let it go and refrain from calling him altogether. Aldric: I was having this thing with a friend until recently it all melted down but I do miss her from time to time but anytime I hit her up. She ends up annoying me, eventually replacing the missing her with getting pissed with her. One thing that affects me the most is when we agree on something. Like say maybe we will go somewhere tomorrow. And I will be free all day but since she's the one having stuffs to do should hit me up before 1pm when she's done with her rounds. She would respond positively but never call or leave a message. Two days can go by and she wouldn't say hello or anything, as if no agreement was made. She would later give flimsy excuses and I will accept but she would do that again and again. It just pisses me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment