Thursday 8 December 2016

Leaving Nothing Out V

On this segment we are trying to find out how people describe a good day or bad day. So let's get started.
Aliyah: I realize my day is gonna be good when I wake up and I just look cheerful for no reason. Max: I notice I have a bad day when I cannot get up from bed. And I don't get any calls from friends. Laila: My good day is when I hope that something good happens and it does. Gracie: My good day is when I eat to my satisfaction, my favorite dish. Reese: Bad day for me is when I got no credits and I'm not updated with any current news bulletin. Ivan: A bad day is when I go for a lecture and Teresa doesn't show up. Miguel: A bad day for me is, getting a lower mark in a course. Kyle: A good day is when everything you do seems to be on track. Colin: A bad day is when you have no idea on a paper you have. Shain: Good day for me is meeting the right people during the day. Tina: A good day for me is when I get free breakfast, lunch and supper from friends. Dick: A bad day for me is when something precious of mine gets missing. Helen: A good day for me is, a boy I have a crush on sitting next to me on a bus trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment