Wednesday 28 December 2016

A Piece of My Mind

Betrayal has presented to me my own cistern, containing all the trusts, love and compassion I offered to the people I loved on a golden platter, not the usual silver platter. Which has been disregarded, crushed and dismantled. Leaving me to wallow in my own trance of hurt and pain. My heart dissolves into space preventing me from even trying to gather it's pieces to form a more resistant one. As ironic as it seems, I'm led to lead the symphony of betrayal organized by the very ones I love. Although my heart is heavy, I find myself having more compassion for my betrayers than never before. Even Jesus Christ forgave on the cross, therefore, whom am I? just a mere mortal. I strife to glue the broken pieces of my heart. Still radiating the smile I know gives hope to those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment