Saturday 30 June 2018

Future III

Yaw: Meet Tanya, we met at an interesting stage in our lives. She was transitioning from her bad habits. Since she was tired of her old ways and wanted to try something new. She thought turning a new leaf was a good idea. And there I was, as clean as a Pope, ignorant of any bad deed. Ready to have a feel of enjoyment in life. I remember the first time I was kissed by a girl unexpectedly, I actually said sorry, as if I did something wrong. The girl laughed at me for a whole minute. I guess that was the first time she met a guy like that; hearing we existed. Another time, I went to this birthday bash and I was dancing with one fine lady. I thought I was killing it, until she turned and was like, "Really!, Is that all you can do?". Another encounter was with this Latino girl I met, she one time asked me to massage her cause she was so tired. My hand just kept shaking non-stop as if I was holding ice, she just kept laughing. Tanya on the other hand was that bad but hadn't really tried a lot of stuffs that I wanted to try. But she had done a bunch of messed up things she didn't wanna talk about. Even her standing posture was tempting, to talk of her sucking her lips when they were​ dry. You could just tell she knew stuff. I remember the first time we both went to the club. She actually danced for five hours non-stop and all I did was stand there and shake my head. Most of the guys around, wished they were in my shoes. Some tried to take my place but she pulled me even closer. Others showered insults on me. They just couldn't understand why I had a fired up girl to dance with and I was acting all timid and dull. Other times we would go to church together and I would be all over the place during praises and worship while she stands there idle as dead. Some interesting experiences we had. She's now married to a pastor, and I to a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment