Tuesday 3 July 2018

Future IV

Girl: Hey, what's up?
Boy:  What are you up to?
Girl: Nothing at the moment. Just there.
Boy:  You said you return all your missed calls.
Girl: Yes, I do. Saw yours that's why I texted you.
Boy: I ain't part of those you return their calls huh!
Girl: Oh come on!, give me a break.
Boy: Oh really!, you need a break now huh!
Girl: What's your beef anyway?
Boy: So what have you been up to all day?
Girl: Nothing in particular. Why?
Boy: So meaning you've been basically free all day?
Girl: You can put it that way. So?
Boy: You didn't call nor return my call.
Girl: Hey!, Are you okay?
Boy: Do I sound okay to you?
Girl: That's the whole point of me asking if you are.
Boy: You call back, whenever you feel like.
Girl: #RollsEyes... Boy, bye!
Boy: Nice nice nice!, We shall see then.
Girl: Go solve your issues. You surely have issues.
Boy: #Chuckles... Girl, bye!
Girl: You won't pick up my call now huh!
Boy: Will also call back when I'm in the mood.
Girl: Suit yourself!
Boy: Working on that!.

No comments:

Post a Comment