Tuesday 31 July 2018

Vindictive Ex IV

Me: I and my fiancé came to an agreement that I would buy her credits to call me whenever she felt like calling. I would also try and keep up since calling isn't my thing, she gladly agreed. For a month, she was frequently calling but at particular times, I took notice of. So I decided to call at unexpected times, just out of the blue and her line would always be user-busy. I would ask her about it, but she would say it's probably the network. I knew she was definitely keeping secrets from me. I would ask her if there is anything I should know or anything at all on her mind but she would say, nothing. I would also intentionally call customer care at the times she usually calls me to see her reaction. She would ask me if it was Rosie I was chatting with, and I would say no. Why is Rosie the only person she asked if it was?. She wouldn't reply. I noticed she wanted to find a reason to lay me off, since the other guy she probably was spending much time on the phone with, was serious than I am. I mean, that is how she saw it. But I knew they were both using eachother to some extent but I wasn't sure how, so I decided not to draw conclusions. So for one week, she stopped calling me. And it was clear that her priorities had changed, she didn't really care how I would react if I found out anymore. I knew what she planned on telling me was, if I cared about her and her daily activities, she wouldn't have ended up with another. But the funny thing was, she didn't really care about mine either. She only cared about me when there was something to benefit from. So finally, she confirmed she had another guy on the side and she wanted me to know. I knew she wanted to know what my reaction would be, so she would base on that to make her case, so I didn't comment. She tried to come back after a month, but I told her I cannot marry a woman who keeps a whole relationship with another guy away from me, just to get back at me. Lord knows, the extent she might go when we get married. My mama after hearing my side of the story, got down of my car without saying a word, and went straight into her house and closed the gate. I then realized that my fiancé might have gone to my mama, to beg her to help convince me to take her back. Now I have my peace of mind. The Lord knows my future would be bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment