Friday 27 July 2018

Vindictive Ex II



Eve: I think that is Sharon standing in front of the super market. So what do I do now?. Do I go say hello or pretend I haven't seen her until she calls out my name?. If only she would remember me. You know these Junior High School mates and their new classy attitude they've downloaded from playstore or whereever that is from. Even if they remember you, they pretend they don't. I don't really know what they get from doing that; thus their business anyway. I'm sure they already know how karma feels like, they should just keep up with that attitude until they learn their lesson. You know, its funny when you meet such people one time and they pretend they don't know you. Eventually, you go your seperate ways but another time; the Lord being so good, you meet them again. This time around they're the one to call out your name, and you look up towards heaven and whisper; Thank You Lord. (Laugh out loud!) . Cause is like the ball is in your court now, "do as you wish".  That feeling is just so indescribable. But then before you react, you remember the teachings from Sunday School services, when little, not to repay evil for evil. So you wave and walk away. You still make sure you put on a facial expression that clearly says; don't dare try to bring up a conversation. (You feel me?!. Then that's about that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment