Friday 27 July 2018

Vindictive Ex

Me: I'm about to lose it, just gimme a minute; count 1 to 60 while you at it. Truth be told, I see life from a different lens whenever I fall sick. That's my time for reviewing my life, either than to lay down idle spotting the cobwebs I have on my ceiling without being able to reach them. Not any severe illness, I mean, just a slight cold, headache, stomach ache and I'm in my zone of life review. That way I'm able to see almost all my mistakes, opportunities, goals, desires, ambitions etc. I sob or laugh when necessary, cause it's like my life comes to a standstill and all previous activities I have engaged in flips through my mind like a slideshow. That moment, I forget about my physical pain cause I'm very much soaked into my thoughts that my name would have to be mentioned severally before I regain consciousness. I begin to send messages or call people it's been a while I've heard from and I apologize if necessary for all appointments I made and failed to fulfill my end of the bargain, that skipped my mind when the time came. Then it would come to the turn of those I was very close to but not anymore, and those whom have been with me through thick and thin and the list goes on and on and on. Then the new people I've met and finally anyone I've met; their influence on my life. The direction my life is moving towards, the positivity and negativity around my life. The stuffs I use to love doing but do them no more. My new sense of taste and things that move me currently. The things that influence the things I do and don't do. And it goes on and on. Welcome to my world of thinking, where everything is left unturned and scattered all over. Enjoy your ride through my head and I hope you find the answer you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment