Monday 18 June 2018

Future

Van: I think I've got you stuck-up​ in my head. But something prevents me from hitting you up. I wouldn't call it pride, neither am I playing it safe, and Iemme put it out there that I do care a lot as well. I wish I had the words to describe this particular feeling. Please don't get me wrong. And I'm not trying to find my way with words as this may seem. Cause it would really hurt me if you tag me right away without giving me a chance. A chance not to proof myself to you, but to show you how true it is that two heads are better than one, and that plus one, if me, would make us an undisputed pair. You may have your doubts as I also have mine, yet my certainty about you is inevitable. Please hold my hand and let's look into the future together. Let's share our goals and objectives, and help each other reach higher heights. Don't let go when things become complicated. Stand by me always, and if you get tired, you're permitted to get a chair and sit beside me. Cheers to a brighter future!

No comments:

Post a Comment