Thursday 14 June 2018

Behind

Inez: Alright so I read and heard about all the stuffs you were quite bold to say behind my back. I'm saying this because we always have the opportunity to talk. If we don't talk at all, then I would understand you totally. But we do talk, and you don't mention all the things you choose to tell Abena about. Truth be told, if you tell me those things it would be very messy between us but don't we always get through it. But here is the case, I'm hearing it from a third party. And that explains the obvious, and for sure I shouldn't have be​en happy about it at all, until that person also happens to be my close friend and she feeds me with all the gossips and complaints you tell her behind my back. So now you understand why I act the way I do, and in your head, you're thinking you've done nothing wrong. Those very times you think, "I get pissed at you for no reason", are the times I read all about the information you say behind my back, and just after reading, there you would be, looking all innocent and acting all sweet. That alone injects anger into my veins and sucks the energy out of me, making me pissed and hungry at the same time. What is wrong telling me straight to my face what's on your mind, rather than bottling it up and spilling it to another soul to feed on. What good does that bring anyway?. If maybe you think telling me would solve nothing, what would telling a total stranger do?. I just thank God the one you were telling was my close friend. So if she didn't know me as you were thinking, then in her head she would have painted me black from your choice of words. I hope telling her all those information made you feel better?, while I had no idea how you actually felt and all you would say was, "it's okay". Not knowing, the matter was being elaborated to someone else. And the funny thing is that, all the suggestions she gave you were from me. Happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment