Monday 4 June 2018

My First Kiss

Winnie: I do remember my first kiss, but I don't think is necessary to share anyways. Honey, why do you wanna know?. Of what good use would it be?. Sweetness, I know you want to know everything about me. That's sweet and all but some issues are unnecessary to dig into, it only brings chaos and despair. Let's just look into the future and forget about the past. I've told you everything you need to know about me alright. I know you so well, and I can tell the possible follow-up questions. Don't worry, I know you're​ a little freaked​ out cause of the things you heard about my senior high school, and the kind of things almost all of us are known for, but that shouldn't get into your head so much. Moreover, I'm not bothered at all when I see you hanging with Tyson. He being a casanova and all but I don't get worried cause I know you won't do shit. Okay!, truth but told, I feel more safe around you cause I know you never messed up in senior high, in fact, you've never messed up your whole life. That's a good thing for me, cause I started messing up right from primary, and I got my first kiss in class 3. That's as far as I can go on the sharing thing, cause I would have so much to share and you wouldn't, which would feel more like an interrogation at a point and what would be the fun in that?. I love you okay!, so wipe that expression off your face and kiss me. That's my babe!.

No comments:

Post a Comment