Saturday 30 June 2018

Future II

Fritz: You've shown me so much love I cannot account for. So much love I didn't think of. Sometimes, I know I don't act right and all but anytime I sit back and begin to think about my life, you pop up. We've had so many experiences that has opened my eyes to redefine life. Truth be told, my life was boring until you walked into it. I remember how I repeated the same routines everyday and wasted most of my time on people that didn't give me positive feedback. Your entrance into my life was an interesting one. You just walked right into my life and locked the door behind you, leaving the key in my wallet. Giving me the option to let you go whenever I feel like, cause you wouldn't want to forceful​ly be in my life. I'm sorry if I've ever been ungrateful in anyway. If you've ever sacrificed your time, money, leisure for me that I didn't show much appreciation for it. I know deep down in my heart I've got so much love for you, how do I know?, I sure do. I remember all the countless times I've had sleepless nights or lost concentration working cause of the way I did you wrong. And I love the way, all you want to hear me say is, I'm sorry. No matter how much I messed up, you still stretched out your hand, willing to pull me even closer. There's been so much drama yet you're always willing to let go of the past. I don't get jealous cause I trust you; my kind of jealousy is the fear of losing you. Talk to me cause agatchu!. We've come a long way to be letting stuff eat you up without letting me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment