Tuesday 17 March 2015

Quiet Time

I was doing my devotion this morning with an interesting topic.
Even though the subsequent message that followed thereof was not
as expected.
"Who owns your lips?", were the exact words printed boldly as the
topic. The very thoughts that came into mind was to think who actually
owned it whilst the devotion was circling around praise and worship to God.
The topic really attracted me to read it but wouldn't say I was disappointed
by the content of the message.
I wouldn't also blame those who used such a topic cause they would have done
so out of good intentions but sometimes our minds are diverted from what is
important because of "adwen B", or should I say uncalled-for presumptions.
Isn't our fault we would say, but whose is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment