Friday 13 March 2015

Awkward

Quite fascinating how weird certain words sound when referring to
someone we relate to. I figured that out myself not long ago.
Lemme elucidate my statement with an epitome.
It was quite a while I heard from my sister so I decided to check
out her profile page on a social media. Cause she used to give funny
remarks on my profile pictures and status and I kind of missed that.
Fortunately she was on-line, and had spotted me on-line as usual.
"Hey, Pressure status", she texted me.
"Awww, I miss you", I replied her.
"Huh", she texted back.
"Ikr" I replied.
It's no big deal you may say but how many times have you done that.
Try telling your mother, or relative I love you or something sweet if
they wouldn't stare at you in an awkward way or they may ask what the occasion is
or look suspicious.
It's something normal with blacks, isn't in our blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment