Monday 9 May 2016

Latoya's Roommate.

I'm Anica and a friend of Latoya. I think she likes boys too much. In fact, she is always around boys. She learns, eats, plays, watch movies, chat with boys. I mean she does everything with boys. I wanted to even add she sleeps with boys but you will take it the wrong way. Of course, she is very friendly and pretty. Boys like her a lot. There is always a guy after her even at eleven o'clock in the night. I sometimes wonder if she hasn't gone in for "for boy". If you know what I mean cause it's too much.
I know you asking yourself if this concerns me in anyway. Why doesn't it concern me as her roommate. I have friends who have a lot of boys as friends but hers is abnormal. When it gets to occasions like her birthday or valentine's day. It's indescribable, the kind of gifts she gets and number of guys that show up. As if they are competing with each other. And she has time for them all, even if three show up at a time she has a way of making each one of them feel at home. Sometimes she gets another visitor whilst the three boys sit around her bed waiting for her and chatting as if they were childhood friends. And the way she takes time to introduce them to one another is one of a kind. She spills every detail there is. As a matter of fact, she is really good at bringing people together. Due to that I have a lot of guys as friends as well. And they normally buy me stuffs on their way to visit Latoya. It's really fun being her roommate.
I usually ask her where she meets these type of boys cause it's my third year on campus and I haven't met one yet. I guess she has already told you why she prefer boys to girls as her friend. I cannot explain why she has that mindset. Because I chat with her all the time and she has never complained or ever said I'm boring. The only thing I know for sure is that she is always around a guy who makes her happy and that is why she draws that conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment