Tuesday 17 May 2016

My Greatest Fear

Boy: I knew her weaknesses but that didn't bother me. All I always said to cheer myself up was that "We all have ours". Hers wasn't something I couldn't cope with, even though I tried. I almost gave up a couple of times but her company was something I couldn't just give up on. Surely I knew this intimacy of ours wouldn't last and that wasn't something I feared but seeing her around after our separation was something I couldn't bear. She wasn't someone I could totally trust. She knew something about me that not everyone could easily discover. But she did and that made her more special. Her ability to see through me.
 Girl: No matter how hard I tried to pretend or lie about me being okay, he would just noticed something isn't right about my mood.  But I found a way of shutting him down. A facial expression I would do to make him know I wasn't in the mood to talk or play our usual games. And he would understand. He understood me better. When others thought I was someway, he thought I was different from the rest. I could react badly to him and yet he would understand and even explain to me why I did that and what caused me to do that. Sometimes I feared he was in my head. So I look away anytime he gazed into my eyes too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment