Monday 9 May 2016

Message to Him

Whenever this might end I have no idea. I just know I don't want to part with you. I might not like the idea of making out with you or anything. But your company is something I yearn for in your absence. Cause I don't like being all alone. Sorry, if I sound selfish in anyway. That's just me.
The truth is, anytime I set my eyes on you. I feel happy within, of which I wouldn't be able to express vividly with words in case you ask me to. I really do like to be around you not as much as you desire or wish for. I dread parting ways with you and the coming semester but nothing can be done. But I can't be any selfish than I look or behave now. All that making out with you just doesn't fit into my picture of us.
Though I would love to be with you every second of the day throughout the month, year and life if possible. Notwithstanding, I don't want you to stop holding, hugging or comforting me when the need arises. Your company seems magical. Please stay if you can cause I don't want this to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment