Tuesday 31 May 2016

A little off the hook II

Melissa, Madelyn and Whitney spots the boys at their usual sitting place and walk up to them. From the seriousness on Trainor's face, they could guess the topic the boys were discussing today. 
Whitney: I can just tell you are talking about girls from the look on your faces. Okay, hear what we girls also have to say. (She looks at Melissa and Madelyn and says) Girls, let's personalise this topic. Please no general girl desires like; I want a man who is caring, hardworking, selfless and others. Lemme go first. So what puts me off at the first glance of a man is when he has black lips. (Everyone turns to look at her) I'm dead serious, she continues. Some black lips are desirable but others are just so not attractive. And I'm a lips person cause I love kissing.
Madelyn: I think you've made your point so lemme go ahead with mine. For a moment, I thought mine would have sounded weird out of we three. But yours has inspired me to go ahead with mine. Anyways, for me, I like a man who looks at my face when we are chatting and does not look away. Especially during matters of the heart. Any guy who laughs too much isn't my type, particularly when I don't see a reason for laughter. It pisses me off. (They all laugh)
Melissa: You all know I'm very emotional right. Hence, a man who know what to say and when to say what is my kinda guy. Someone, very good with words, I mean. (They all look at her with an "it's so obvious" look) Relax, I'm not done. Besides it's not any words I fall for. Cause some of them are so dry and off the hook. Okay, so if he can sing as well, that's a plus for him. And I like to go out and have fun, so he should know places as well. And what bores me, is a man who doesn't know how to introduce me to his friends or family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment