Monday 30 May 2016

A little off the hook

A group of guys always meet up after work on Friday at their usual drinking spot. While they were chatting one of them just drops this conversation.
Marvin: When it comes to ladies, I'm not so picky. Just a simple, interesting lady with not so much attitude will do for me. But the only problem I have is, a lady with a big tummy. It just puts me off. No matter her beauty and stature. It's something I'm dealing with right now and I hope I change. But at the moment, no lady with a big tummy attracts me. Cause the mentality I get is, either she has an eating problem or she is too lazy to exercise. (Trainor interrupts)
Trainor: Then you really have a problem. Frankly speaking, I don't agree with you when you say that. I won't also go in for just any girl. And for that I agree with you. What bores me to the max is a lady who after saying all the worldly stuffs she wants in a man. She ends by saying, and of course he should be God-fearing. Such ladies, I always put an asterisk mark on them from the start until they prove themselves otherwise. (Puth cuts in)
Puth: Oh Charley, the two of you blast oo!. Trainor too, see him. With all your frankly speaking intro, I was expecting more from you. Anyways, guys listen. No boy will go in for any girl and likewise no girl will go in for any guy, so please take that one out. Since everyone is picky when choosing a relationship partner. Okay, for me, any lady who isn't romantic and totally ruins romantic moments is disqualified from my dating book.

No comments:

Post a Comment