Wednesday 20 April 2016

Latoya's Story

I have a lot of male friends as compared to female. I just like mingling with opposite sex more than same sex. Cause I think girls are more emotional and take stuffs seriously and complain a lot. Boys are very easy-going and mostly say what's on their mind right on the spot. All my male friends have something unique about them.
One is into photography. another is into politics, another is into movies, sports, fashion, music, outings and so forth. I just don't feel comfortable around ladies cause when they get to know a lot about you, they begin using it against you. Especially when they like a boy whose just your friend but she thinks there's something fishy between you two. With boys, I'm very used to them and their pick-up lines and all that. They are so predictable even though some are very annoying and don't seem to take no for an answer. Others are just dumb and would spend all their money on you even if you make it clear you don't like them. They are okay with the hugs and once in a while pegs and of course the hand-holding and so forth. Boys are just interesting and they would always want to do something that would make you feel happy around them. But with girls, is all about hair-dos, make-ups, dresses. I like to talk about that sometimes as well but not always.

No comments:

Post a Comment