Sunday 10 April 2016

Ever Been Aimless?

My laptop is messed up so don't really get the time to write stuffs no more. Just got hold of my roommate's laptop then I realized I have nothing in mind but I have to write something. So lemme create something right now. Testing my creativity level, lemme try turn this around into something meaningful since you losing interest reading already.
Have you ever wanted something so bad that after getting your hands on it you all of a sudden just lack ideas of what to do with it. I think an example would help, let's say you've always wanted to take your mom's range rover to town with a couple of your friends but you never get the opportunity to cause your mom has always been careful with the car keys. Then on Friday, she leaves the car keys with you that she's leaving for a business seminar so take good care of the car. Meaning you have Friday, Saturday and Sunday all to yourself. You start calling your friends one by one but it's like the ones you wanted to go roam with are busy with family weddings and graduations. You decide to just take a ride through Legon campus for no reason. You just move from hall to hall checking your call list to see if any interesting person's name pops up. Sarah's name pops up but you stare at the number and say oh naaah, Clara's name also appears, you call up but she's at lectures and will close at 8pm. After an hour or two you leave to Accra mall, then West hills mall, then to Labidi beach. Now you tired and you stop and ask yourself so what I'm I even doing?. That's properly what I'm doing right now. Smh!

No comments:

Post a Comment