Friday 1 April 2016

Love in the Dark

Boy: Every word you confide in me, every wonderful and terrible moment you share with me, melts me inside. You let yourself be vulnerable with me and trust me beyond my comprehension. I never imagined I would truly find another who I would want to spend so much time with, who could truly touch my life the way that you have, even without trying. I look forward to many special moments together. When I see you, I see my future. This isn't just talk. It truly comes from the heart. I am consumed by the desire to be with you, to talk to you and feel you near me. I want to hold you, talk to you, laugh with you, cry with you. I want to play, walk, dance and just be the one for you. I think you could become my everything. I know I want to be everything to you. When we are together, I see the love in your eyes. When you envision your future, do you see me in it, waiting in your open arms? I love you truly, madly, deeply, and I anxiously await your response. Every hour I want to call you so I can hear your voice. I look forward to every text message that we share, because it let's me into your thoughts. Most importantly, I'm grateful for what we still share, because it keeps me in your world. Exactly where I want to be.
Girl: Aww, I'm so touched. Don't know what to even say. You've made me speechless. Please come over and let's talk about it okay.
Boy: Oh I'm almost at your door, come out okay.
Girl: Okay I'm coming. I'm there, where are you?
Boy: April Fool
Girl: Herrrrrrrh! aboa.

No comments:

Post a Comment