Monday 11 May 2015

Their Company

When I love to be around a particular person it
depends on a lot of things but they being interesting
or humorous doesn't come in. Their smiles, gestures,
touches, mood are just enough even if we both silent.
Their words mean a lot to me but if they choose not to
talk at all I'm definitely okay. I can be with them the whole day
without saying a word but just staring and smiling is enough to
keep me from getting hungry. I don't know if you really get me.
Then it may be that you are the emotionless type or you've shut down
your emotion system or you may say you don't easily get carried away.
Nice try, keep deceiving yourself until you one day get carried away. I mean
chatting with them takes my mind off my surroundings cause I watch out for every
body expressions they make and that can affect my mood as well. I try not to think
about them when I'm alone cause it would make me wanna see them the more. Such people
come once in a while, do well to hold on to them. Trust me, Its worth-it

No comments:

Post a Comment