Tuesday 12 May 2015

Into Writing

Lemme tell your how I developed my talent in
creative writing. I was a shy kid, and a quiet type as such.
Couldn't man up for things I wanted and I usually pretended I
wasn't into ladies of which it was obvious to tell I did, by my actions.
I started writing about stuffs and ladies I knew I would never get just to
keep myself happy. Developed the habit of observing people in my class and writing
about how they feel inwardly even though their outward expressions proved otherwise. Wrote theories on a topic entitled, "Why people do what they do". Got me to understand human expressions and many more. I ended up writing letters for people's girlfriends in senior secondary school, depending on how they narrated their story, I was able to deduce the exact information they wanted to carry out. Your talent may be closer to you than you think, don't look far.

No comments:

Post a Comment