Monday 11 May 2015

Suspect

Maya: Mom, I know Kwesi is cheating on me with another. Just waiting until it backfires then he would come crawling back to me again. I guess he underestimates how well I know him sometimes. I can always tell when he has divided attention. During those moments, he doesn't really call or text me that much. He is okay if he doesn't hear from me in a day, it's like he is fine with that. You haven't spoken to someone you are dating in 24 hours and you see nothing wrong with it. And his plans are mostly impromptu and other times he doesn't even mention it to me if he meets up with someone. I can tell when something is up with him yet he would say he is fine. Then when I decide to stretch the matter, he later decides to say what he was going through. But why hide it from me in the first place?. I don't really get it. Sometimes, he just decides to ignore me. He sees my message and doesn't reply. He sees my missed call and doesn't call back. Then 2 minutes later, he would update his whatsapp status. I mean, who does that?. Lol!. He still treats me like his ordinary friend, which hurts me. I see no changes as we graduated from friendship to lovers. No special treatment or exemptions, I don't feel special in anyway. I previously thought it was because we were friends, but now we're lovers and yet I don't feel special in anyway. The very kind of love I wished I never had. But now, I'm in love with him. Mom, he doesn't even know how to exchange common love messages. He reads and never replies. I just don't get him sometimes. How can one be such unromantic?. He's just weird. My type of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment