Friday 28 September 2018

It's a Hit Men III

Shanty: I'm a little confused as to how I'm going to leave my boyfriend. It isn't that I don't love him anymore, but I'm simply tired. I think he also wants to walk away from this relationship, but doesn't know how to, so I'm gonna help him out. He's been ignoring me of late, which is quite normal cause he wasn't really checking up on me anyway. Now, all he does is show me attitude for any little thing I do, making me feel bad unnecessarily yet flirting behind my back. I heard him tell another guy the one time, that he wouldn't put his heart at risk by putting all his eggs in one basket. Fortunately for me, I heard it for myself. Since then, I have been very observant, and I have realized he doesn't really care about me, and that he always puts his interest first. Now I also careless myself, I behave as if I don't have a boyfriend, I'm yet to make it official. I can choose to ignore him and never call him again, but I just want to have a clear conscience. So I'm planning of breaking up with him this weekend. My mind is made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment