Wednesday 26 September 2018

It's a Hit Men II


Kuami: I just left my girlfriend and I'm very sad but I had to. I'm wondering why I would leave such a girl, who is every guy's dream girl. I'm very certain I wouldn't regret this decision I made. I realized I have been tolerating her for a couple of weeks now. She's really been on my nerves lately. She easily gets pissed of late, and every time this happens, she says, "Do you know how many men wish to be in your shoes?". Having heard that, even though I might be at fault, my heart starts to over-heat; missing numerous heartbeats. She started this attitude a year ago, when she begun sharing all the guys that hits on her with me. She gave them my number anytime they pressured her for her number. I was always swollen-headed until she stopped sharing. And begun being secretive about her whereabouts and her daily activities. And her excuse was that, she didn't like the way I reacted whenever she disclosed her engagements with other guys with me. She did tell me whenever I asked her about her routines though, yet leaves out many details. And if I don't ask, then she happily does her own thing. She didn't bother about my routines anymore, cause she didn't want me all up in her business either. She could be with a guy and I ask her, "what are you up to?", and her response would be, "nothing really?". And the more I ask questions, trying to get the details about her day, the more she chose to reply or change the subject. We've grown too far apart that we needed to go our separate ways and that is why we decided to break up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment