Thursday 13 September 2018

Always

Benny: I always have something on my mind, I bet you do too. But we choose what we want to say, in order not to step on toes. Not that we scared of anyone, but we were brought up well, hence we are watchful of our words. But in some cases, we decide to speak whatever pops up in our head, cause however we choose to say it, may offend someone. Depending on the extent of relationship we have with the person we're carrying the message across to. Other times, we speak in parables just to get whatever pain buried in our hearts, across to the offender. And it's never the same afterwards, cause scenarios like these bring about awkward moments; not knowing the way forward. The look on your face says it all. I'm not making sense right?. That clearly depicts how different your world is from mine. In my world, the people I meet are totally different. I cannot tell the pattern of people you meet though. With mine, they make it clear what their intentions are. They are straight-forward people. And I'm used to people like that, so when I meet people who beat around the bush, I just lose it. I'm still not making sense right?. Okay, so my point here is quiet simple. It's not that what we say don't make sense, it's just that we are communicating to the wrong people, since they cannot relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment