Saturday 15 September 2018

A Conversatiion with Her Roommate II

Zita: Kwame, you are a really nice guy, the only problem I have with you now, is your dressing. I wonder what triggers you to wear what you wear. Too many jewelries; bracelet, necklace, ring. Honestly speaking, it's not cool, and please loosen up when you walk as well. No wonder, Akua wants to leave you. You're too serious in life but we don't see anything. At least, try and loosen up a little. The world is a bigger place, explore different clothes, don't stick to the same trend of oversized clothes. And I have realized you like eating the same kind of food every time. Truly speaking, you're a weird guy. Regardless of the fact that, you're smart, realist, lively and all, you lack in the obvious areas that a thug boy like you should be acquainted with. At first, I thought you were a Kumasi boy. In fact, I was really surprise to hear, you are a Tema boy. Even though, that made me like you the more. Me sticking around you, is obviously not all about the money. I wouldn't deny the fact that, I have grown to like you. Truth be told, the first time I saw you, I was disappointed in Akua. But getting to you, has made me understand her. Your swag, charisma, gentle arrogance, rough smile, annoying laughter, adorable dimple and super hilarious, makes me want to be around you the more. Your gestures alone is funny. Why am I being sweet all of a sudden?. Shaking my head!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment