Saturday 15 September 2018

A conversation With Her Roommate

Zita: As for you Kwame, I even pity you sometimes when I see you stressing over Akua. Don't you have any other girl in mind?. I suggest you have a back-up plan, cause from the look of things, Akua will soon leave you. On the real, the kind of chats she's been having on the phone with "God knows who", and you are here still thinking you may have done something wrong to deserve this. You've done nothing wrong ma guy, your time is just up. The sooner you advise yourself, the better. I'm telling you this not because I care, but it's just annoying seeing you here trying to fix something that is now beyond your grasp. Your trousers alone disqualifies you. But anyways, we do enjoy your pizza, sharwama, french fries from time-to-time. In fact, God bless you for those charitable deeds, your labor shall never be in vain. I pray you find someone that will love you inside out. I can do you a favor though. I can help you forget about Akua, if only you always get me what I ask for, which would definitely be within your grasp. Looking at the way you buy pizza for Akua consistently, getting nothing in return. I hope the money is from the right source?. If it's loan money too, this is the right time to confess. Don't worry, I'm here for you okay. You look tensed, smile a little. I know we do not have the chemistry yet and all but I'm willing to do you this favor and I'm only using you. When I am through with you, you would have a feel of what happiness is about. I can tell your definition for happiness hasn't been updated for a while now, since you haven't had a feel of happiness for sometime now. Don't worry, I'm here for you. I will open your eyes to the 21st century definition of happiness. Just avail yourself. I know just what to do. You look confused, come for a hug!. Smile, we have a brighter future ahead of us. (Laughing uncontrollably)

No comments:

Post a Comment