Tuesday 5 March 2019

A Piece of Junk

Cardi: I decided to pick a taxify yesterday, it was my first time. I don't really like to try new things but I decided to anyway. Can you imagine the car broke down. What a huge let down it was. So I had to result to taking an Uber eventually. Another time, I went to a chinese restaurant and I decided to order for a drink I've never tasted before. And Lord knows how I regretted doing that. Another instance, I just wanted to intentionally do something to spite my guy which I have never tried before. And before I realized I was dating this new guy I just met. I have no idea how we got to that stage. And I had to cover things up and go through a whole episode of drama; breaking things off with this new guy. And I remember the first time I decided to go to the club, I got tipsy and that was the day I de-virginized, I still don't remember how that felt. I never regretted it though since it was with the right person. I think one time too I decided to give my number to this guy on our first encounter, which was during a bus trip, and I understood the adage, "prevention is better than cure". All I'm saying is, trying something new is needful and helpful sometimes, but it isn't always right. The fact that we say you must try new things or explore does not mean include a lot of junk. Some things on your bucket list are not necessary. Some mistakes will haunt you for the rest of your life. Tread cautiously!. But the main reason behind this writeup was out of boredom, and I guess you also read it because of the same reason. So why act as if I wasted your time?. Behaving as if you cannot find the head and tail of this writeup. Abeg shift, thank you for reading though. Maya call me, I miss you. Lol!.

No comments:

Post a Comment