Monday 4 February 2019

The Love I hate

Fosu: Dad, Don't laugh about what I'm about to tell you. I know exactly what you would say after hearing this but I have to tell you anyway, just to make you happy. I think I married an unromantic lady. Laugh out loud!. I know I have been bossing you around about how unromantic you and mama are, and I ended up with one. I guess God would be up there smiling down on us, on such an interesting world He knows we live in. I mean I was blinded by love when we were dating, thinking things would change when we got married, yet weirdly things are still the same. I bet she even feels weird when she calls me honey or baby or sweetheart cause is something she is not used to. Can you believe she still calls me, Mr. Adu Mensah right from the start, up until now. She doesn't seduce me to get something she wants, neither does she sweet talk me to accepting to buy her something. She might beat about the bush and be all slow about carrying out the message yet it would be as plain as always. Even if she sounds romantic in the process she might not even notice herself until I point it out then she stops. So I don't mention it cause I don't want her to stop. She doesn't send any sweet, romantic messages out of the blue nor even on occasions. Its as if she sieves the message and remove any profane words before she forwards it to me. She doesn't even get sloppy at times and send a romantic message, just for me to say, "Where did I sleep today?". And she is shy to chop love in public, even amongst our friends. If I lean on her or hold her waist right now, she would lay me off after 30seconds.  So Dad, tell mom I feel her pain for marrying an unromantic man. 😂. Finally, you have something to laugh at me about. I guess karma is real after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment