Monday 4 February 2019

Love II

Drew: I miss my girl, with every fibre of my body. The only problem is, she doesn't like me talking about it to her. So all I have left is to wish. To wish she was here with me, with her body close to mine. She lying down on her tummy, tweaking her ass while I jiggle my young man on her. Wishing we would kiss and cuddle with so much passion all night long, cause we would be on some freaking ecstasy. With all her curves and edges, and all her perfect imperfections. Lord have mercy on your son, for what I once was and what I have become. Save me from the enemy and my horny self. To live beyond the pleasures of my flesh and for the desires of  Your Spirit. Who else can I go to for help?. For You are my helper and my refuge, release me from the bandage of lustful desires and fornication. Make me whole again, renewed and revitalized for the things of You. For the Spinitial is willing but the flesh is weak. Let me love my woman sorely and let her love me only. And let our love be inseparable and withstand all temptations and trIals, without shrinking.  And let success and every good thing be ours and ours forever and ever.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment