Sunday 17 March 2019

Up for Debate

Clinton: She might not love me the same, yet she's still my number one. I hold her high esteem cause she's taught me a lot in life. She has opened up my eyes to a whole lot of possibilities. I love her inside out, and that includes her flaws, one is she holding back her thoughts and not saying a thing when I am yearning to hear her speak, comment or reply. And that makes me assume a whole lot of things I shouldn't be, simply because she wouldn't tell me. She is the best woman you can ever have. She's simply the best without question or doubt. Her love is pure, kind, unfermented, precise, exact, undiluted; it is what it is. Even though, there is no new happy memories of us, I still clinch on to our past. That should tell you how wonderful she is. She saying hello brightens up my day, cause it reminds me of how we use to be. She's just a sweet lovely person, and I'm unhappy when I feel she's okay without me, cause I'm not without her. My heart gets weary when she cuts me off for days or stay silent when I need her to talk. I need her closer everyday, yet we get wide apart anyway. Cause we live in two separate worlds where everything is interpreted and perceived differently. I love her like I love my life, and that makes me unhappy. Togetherness broke us apart, cause things we deemed unnecessary to communicate had a tow on us eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment