Monday 18 March 2019

Up for Debate II

Sharon: He has no idea the extent of my love and I blame me for that. I've suffered a lot of hurting from this love, yet it never dies. It may not be easily noticed, cause it's been buried in a lot of pain. I lit up every time I see him out of the blue, but I get mood swings whenever he brings up certain topics I don't wanna talk about. The very one I'm tired of hearing is, "we need to talk", cause it never ends well. I won't deny my love for him, nevertheless certain things are better not said. He mentioned that I complained of him hiding me, meanwhile I never introduced him as my boyfriend to any of my friends and many more that really got to me though, but I ignored. I was crushed by the many things he said, that he had no idea of, cause I decided not to respond to them. He is such a sweet loving guy, who is not really decisive yet when he makes up his mind I'm certain he will stick to it all the way. He shares a lot of things with me and I appreciate that a lot. He has a little deficiency in cheering me up when I really need it. Notwithstanding, he is a talented writer, singer and super smart and I admire that about him. Any woman would be lucky to have him, cause he is unique, hence one of  a kind. Togetherness broke us apart, yet I miss his presence these days and that smile of his that gives me inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment