Tuesday 25 December 2018

Conditions XII

Jorgie: I wonder why this usually happens to me. I'm still trying to get my head round it. Its quite strange but everytime my girlfriend's name pops up in my head, or I miss her, or start thinking about her and I dial her number, there's always a 70% chance of her line being busy. I've tried and tested, and usually it's true. I actually thought it was coincidence at first, until I realized it wasn't anymore. I don't really mind whom she's talking to, it doesn't bother me at all. What does is the fact that, me missing her always crashes with her line being busy. I mean, I don't really get it. What does that mean?, or it doesn't mean anything?. I think there's something to it that I'm not getting. Help me out here for a minute, stop reading and think. So how would you deduce this if it were you?. What would you think is the reason or cause of this usual coincidence?. Would you do something about it or would you tell her or you would just discard it as unimportant as I always do?. I'm serious though, I need an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment