Sunday 9 December 2018

Conditions VIII

Nueki: I realized how old vibes rekindle when you meet old folks. I mean, it was fun coming back to Ghana after all these years of staying Abroad, due to education and work. I'm now have such a lovely gorgeous boyfriend, Austin, who owns his own apartment and car in New York. He's such an adorable person. We were still in touch when I stepped foot in Ghana. He's also a Ghanaian by the way, he just has a different set of eyes; charming as most people will call it. I kept him updated on everything I did, except the part that I met up with my ex, Alvin. Cause I knew he would freak out over nothing. It wasn't a planned one actually, we just happen to meet at a friend's birthday bash on one freaky friday. I saw him pass by but wasn't so sure it was him so I called out his name, just in case he was the one. Okay, that's a lie, truth is, he heard I was on a holiday trip to Ghana so he hit me up on twitter to meet up when I do, and I was like, "why not?". So on my way to my friend's birthday bash I gave him the direction and time and he happen to show up right on time. As soon as we met, we exceeded the usual hugging seconds. I mean, from personal experience, is always advisable to avoid all ex's or people you've had a fling with, as soon as you enter into a serious relationship. Cause there's always this confidence they have around you, that makes them want to relate with you as they use to way back. Especially when they meet you at a party, drinkup, get-together. Those kind of places gives them the edge to rekindle past feelings, you two shared. They could touch you in a certain way they use to do that made you lose consciousness, that you miss so much. In my case, I remembered nothing about Alvin, except his smiles. I have no idea why we broke up either. To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment