Tuesday 25 December 2018

Conditions XI

Houston: I know she doesn't kiss and tell. Yet I wonder why she still hides stuff from me. I mean, to her it may be unnecessary sharing, but it may mean the world to me. It doesn't bother me that she keeps things from me, it actually hurts me that she sees nothing wrong with it. What makes her act that way?, I keep on asking myself that, cause I've done everything possible to make her feel free to share anything or do things in the open even when I'm around, but it seems she still has the thought of me, "acting up", in case I see it or she tells me. I guess you don't get my point; lemme give you a scenario. "In case your man is chatting on the phone and unconsciously has this faint smile on his face, and the moment you sit next to him to tell him something, he either opens up another application or turns off his phone's screen, wouldn't it feel strange?". Exactly my point, so now you get me right?. And at that instance, it wouldn't bother you that he may be chatting with another girl, but the first question you would ask is, why what are you hiding?. And the second question would be, so what's wrong if I see it?. And now your problem would be, why he doesn't feel comfortable chatting with another girl in your presence but he feels so free doing that in your absence?. Cause for me, I wouldn't want my guy not feeling comfortable replying his messages or talking on the phone with another girl, in my presence. Cause if he can do that in my absence, he should be able to do that in my presence, or else, he's a playboy. I wouldn't advice that he hides his phone or walk away from me when he gets a call unless it's work related. I would love him to tell me after every call whom he spoke with and whom that person is. I just would love to know, isn't a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment