Saturday 13 January 2018

Grateful Soul

Gregg: I'm forever grateful to the LORD for how far I have come. Few years ago, I was a young boy trying to figure out life. But here I am in a new year, having my career goals and life ambitions written down. Acting all grown up and putting my life in order. Focusing on my strengths and leaving my weaknesses to God, since He had me figured out, right from when I was a clot of blood in my mama's womb. Outrightly, He knows me better than I know myself. And He knows the path that accomplishes my life's purpose. I couldn't be more thankful than I am now. At first I was a bit skeptical as to whether He had a hand in this path of life I chose. But now I'm rest assured He truly does. Cause when I sit down and reminisce about my past up until now. I just see everything fitting in perfectly and it all makes sense now. All along I was thinking this path I chose was as a result of my shortcomings. But then I realized, my shortcomings are perfected in Him. And I would have been forcing myself down a path I would be thinking is right for me. For He made me smart to my level. Had He made me overly smart I would have chosen an entire different path. And had He made me less smarter I wouldn't have gotten this far. For He knows the full length of my capability. And unto one He gave 1talent, another He gave 2talents and another He gave 5talents, according to their capabilities. It's never too late to know your life purpose as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment